Dr. Nisbet offers the following services from her Hamilton Mill office located in Dacula, GA.
- Outpatient Pulmonary Medicine
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Embolism/DVT
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- chronic cough
- Special interest in pulmonary diseases related to connective tissue diseases
- Coumadin Clinic
- ALCAT food sensitivity testing
- Heart Attack and Stroke Prevention Evaluations – Dr. Nisbet is certified in the Bale/Doneen Method for Heart Attack and Stoke Prevention
- Chronic Disease Management
- Lipo B injections – Vitamin B12 + Lipotropic amino acids to aid in proper metabolism of fats, support weight loss, and provide an energy boost.
- Bio-identical Hormone replacement therapy for women.
Dr. Nisbet is also a Principal Investigator for Duluth Biomedical Research and Hamilton Mill Clinical Research. If you are interested in learning more about taking part in pulmonary medicine clinical trials for your COPD or other pulmonary diseases, please give us or Duluth Biomedical Research a call.